Wednesday 16 September 2015

Becoming Your Own Wise One

Becoming Your Own Wise One

Any path is simply a path, and there is no affront, to oneself in order to others, in dropping it if that is what your heart notifys you... Look at every path closely and deliberately. Try it as many times when you think necessary. Then contemplate, and yourself alone, one question... Does this path have a very heart? If it does, the trail is nice; when it right is useless.
- Carlos Castaneda, The Teachings of Don Juan.

True wealth is not only just about money, it is related to your overall health and wisdom. I have discovered an internet home-based business, that helps you with how you can have health, wealth and wisdom in your own life. We were created to live a life of abundance. If we have been broke, busted and disgusted, we are can not live good life.

Eagles will not likely eat something that they haven't yet killed. So, if it's dead, they leave it alone. In reference to humans, besides refusing to eat something which we found dead on the medial side from the road one night, this means deciding to prevent beating a dead horse. If your work is just not working, it's time and energy to proceed and try something totally new. It may mean thinking away from box products you believe being normal and stretching your boundaries. As a result you may experience growth and knowledge that you just was without before.

So I then begun to force myself to breath using my upper lungs. I then learned how you can exhale by contracting the lower portion of my lungs. Then when all the air I could release was out I needed to breath in. I would breath in with all the top portion of my lungs continuing to keep the lower half my lungs contracted. Then when it became time and energy to breathe out, I would let out your breath contracting the low half my lungs still further and breath in expanding my upper lungs and so forth. Standing in front of the mirror I watched my oversized belly disappear. Temporarily initially until I learned, with practice, to breathe by doing this naturally. By the way when contracting the bottom area of your lungs is an excellent time for it to recite positive affirmations. Then when you inhale, breath via your nose, your entire Universe through your very core.

LESSON TO LEARN: These days, no one's job is secure. No one's, and everyone knows it. Whether as part of a merger, or perhaps in a cost cutting campaign, or using a difference in the "palace guard" from a new CEO arrives, the decline in force, or "RIF" has become a common experience. Some companies apparently go through a RIF every year, for one reason or some other. It's almost becoming the "new normal." Though you should accept the inevitability of periodic RIFs at the job, there is no reason to simply accept that you will inevitably suffer as a result. There are effective strategies which will - anyway - improve your likelihood of surviving a "RIF." Few things in everyday life are guaranteed. It's near certain, though, that you could help yourself survive a RIF, if you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive